What you see in these charts are the two methods used together to create levels to do business with great expectation.
- In these charts V-Zones are shown as different colored lines. Thick gold line for HTF and thinner blue for lower time frame.
- V-Zones are used to give better location on lower time frames, this give better objectives and better Risk to reward while also giving better accuracy.
- Higher Time Frame is KING, so we can and do take Trades at high probability location dictated by the V-Zones, and do not necessarily need F.O Level.
- F.O Levels as shown on the charts by red or blue shades areas and are for lower time frames.
- They can be used on their own but the V-Zone method only uses F.O Levels in conjunction with V-Zones.
- The F.O Levels use a different form of analysis to the V-Zonese F.O Levels use a different form of analysis to the V-Zones
- The arrows on the charts do not always show actual trades taken, but they do show all possible trades based on method.
Please choose the Year and Month you would like to view.