V-Zones March 2018



March 27th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )

Sorry for delay in updating text its been a busy day so far.
However Chart has been up from the just before the open. ad those that made it to the prep room this morning know exactly what was said.

Today in the prep and as can bee seen by the chart I said the market is saying I need to be short and I had marked the 2671 to the 2672 as the first place I can short, then the 2677 and 2679.

However I said if price open above the 2677 I can not short the 2679 and would look to buy the 2677.

In the prep I also said the demand at 2260 and 2658 need permission for any longs but if I was short I would stay in the shorts and manage them at these locations.

I said of we break the 2658 then I expect price to head lower down to the 2601 and would only be looking for shorts till then unless we developed structure.

If we traded above the 2680 then I said I would buy pull-backs to the 2698 and shorts at the 2685 needed permission and was shorts to get long.
If the 2702 fail to hold shorts and price goes higher then I will look to be a buyer on pull-backs to the 2740






Out Come


Well based on what we said I the prep today its no wonder I was only taking shorts all day,,, what a day and all predicated in the prep...




=========================================================================


March 26th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )

Today in the Prep room I said That I need to be a seller from the 2645 area but if price is going to go up there i can look for a long .
This may come in two ways, the open give a me long or the market trades above the 2638 and I can get in on a bull back.

If the market goes lower below the 2626 I can look for shorts on pullback down to the 2616.

If we get permission around the 2621 to 2620 area I can take an early long but these are only longs to get short.

The 2614 do not need permission for the long but if they fail I will look for short down to the 2608.
The 2608, 2603 and the 2595 are all valid longs that do not really need permission but the nearer to the 2605 the better Chance I can take them with out permission.




Out Come





Today I said if we open below the 2631 I can sell the 2631 or 2632.
Well we did open below and I sold the 2632 and was stopped out but I also so sold the 2634 and that was a break-even trade.

Then as I said if we went above the 2638 I can buy a pull-back,, and again I followed my plan and this was a long from the 2633 which ended up being a 1st scale trade and rest off at Break-even.

The same trade set up again for the long at 2631 and 2628 and both are stopped out..

As the market fell lower it went past the 2621 and 2620 with out giving any Permission for the longs .
But as I said I did not really need permission at these levels but due to way it fell I decided to look for it anyway, and the long at the 2616 did have permission which gave a nice long to get short.

I wanted to now be short and looked for a pull-back which came at the 2625 and this did work well and pushed price lower into the 2605 and 2601. very nice as the 2601 had no entry and the 2601 also had permission so as much happier getting out of short and going long here, this as the last trade of the day for me and closed out 3rd scale at 2631.



=========================================================================




March 23rd 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )

Today in the as can be seen by the chart I said I was looking for longs.
Price was trading at the 2650 and I have no reason to be long or short yet at these level.. I said I need structure to develop for supply or demand, if I get new demand I will buy up to the 2698 and if i get new supply I will sell to the 2637 where I can look for a long but as seen the lighter blue means I need permission, if that was to fail then I can sell down to the 2626 and the longs there do not need permission.

If we trade below the 2526 I will look for shorts again down to the 2614 but the 2619 may give a long to get short but again would need permission.

The chance was high we was opening above the 2641 so we aid if it goes down first I will buy the 2645 or the 2643



Out Come

See Chart.




=========================================================================




March 22nd 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )

Text to follow:
Sorry late with text today, been a busy day in the ES.
If you was in the room this morning you know what we said..see Out come below.






Out Come

See Chart.






=========================================================================

March 21st 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )

Today in the prep I said the market was saying higher so was looking to buy, however the only buy location I had at the time was at the 2716.75 and if price did get there it would mean that was a buy to sell,Note: I did say new demand may develop later in day to get long higher up but at the time of the prep that had not developed.

I also said i would look for shorts at the 2725 zone but this was a sell to get long, so if a long was taken before hitting this zone the the short would be passed.

If price was to head higher to the  2735 I can look for shorts there, but these are still shorts to get long again down at 2725. of the 2735 fails to hold buyers and goes higher I will buy to the 2742 where again i will look for shorts to get long.

If price goes below the 2712 I will sell pullbacks to the 2718 area to ride down to the 2708 for longs.. if the 2708 failed and price goes lower I will sell down to the 2700, but the 2703 are longs to get short to the 2700

If the market opens below the 2720 and goes up first I can sell the 2720.
If the market opens above the 2720 but below the 2721.25 and goes up first I can sell the 2721.25. But if it goes down first I can sell a pullback to the 2720

If the market opens  below but near the 2724 and goes down first I can buy the 2721.25 but if it goes up first I will sell the 2725

And if the market opens above the 2726.25 I will look to buy a pullback



Out Come

Great day, early finish.
As you can see by the prep above and from what was said in the prep room I wanted to be long today.
However the first trade was the short off the open concept.

Trade 1
As price opened at 2720.25 I had said and drawn of prep chart that If the market opens above the 2720 but below the 2721.25 and goes up first I can sell the 2721.25.
This is what happened and I was short the from the 2721. this hit 1st scale and the remainder was taken out at break-even.

Trade 2
After waiting for what seemed like hours the market finally developed new demand around the 2718 and I was able to get long with out waiting for the lower level we had marked off in Prep, if you recall I did say in prep new demand may develop later in day to get long higher up well this worked and the market pushed up fast from here and as I said as I was long I had no reason to look for shorts as shorts are shorts to get long until we get to the 2736. the market tested the 2734 before pulling back which gave me a chance to add (see white arrow) to reach the highs at 2736,

Trade 3
However the FOMC came out and pushed price up fast to the 2742 giving me chance to get short at the 2736 so held on to longs to the 2743 where I had said I can short but this is a short to get long again

Trade 4
Price pushed down to the 2725 which happened to know be demand so the short was excited and a long was taken,, these were all fast trades and the risk was a bit wider than normal of 2 points but was worth it for the reward.
This long work out great to nearly test the high before dropping fast down to 2726. and I was taken out of reaming contract at 2734. the 1st scale went to 4.75 and 2nd +10.

Trade 5was another attempt at the same long at trade 4 it did work for 1st scale +1 and rest out at break even

Trade 6
with price now back below the 2725 I can short down to the 2718 but we had no entry there so held for the low at 2708 which was the first long area we talked about today in prep room.

Trade 7
The long at the 2708 worked great again and price was respecting the method very well as there was not any stop outs so far, This went to the 1st scale +6 and 2nd + 15 and the last was taken out at +12.25

That's enough for one day and an early finish...
see you in prep tomorrow.




=========================================================================


March 20th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )

Today In prep room:

I said that the market was suggesting longs at the 2717 zone. Or if it was to go up above the 2729 I could buy to the 2735 zone where I an short. If the shorts at 2729 fail I will buy a pull-back to the 2742 and if they fail to find sellers and we trade above them I will buy to the 2752.

If the longs at the 2717 zone fail I will sell down to the 2707 for long which do not need permission, but the 2710 will need permission as they are longs to get short down to the 2707.
Below the 2707 and I will be shorting down to the 2700 2699 at which point I will look for longs,, if we get permission at the 2703 I can buy there but only to get short.

Below the 2699 and I will be looking for shorts again down to the 2692for longs which again do not need permission but the longs at 2695 do and are longs to get short.

The chart illustrates what I will do depending on the open position and its first move..




Out Come

Well as I said this morning 'if we open above the 2719.50 and go up first I will sell the highs.'

Well we opened at 2720.50 and went up first so the sell at 2725.50 was bang on.
I did the same as we went back up again to the 2727.75 The first short gave a 1st scale of +4 point before the remainders are taken out at break even while the 2nd short gave a 1st scale of +5 point before the remainders are taken out at break even.

From that point the market then headed down to the 2717 where I said I would be a buyer and did not need permission, This was taken on the premise that it would be held for new highs  this gave a nice 1st scale of +4 and 2nd scale of +4 then the remainders are taken out at break even.

The next 3 shorts were all stop outs  (- 1.50 per contract) until finally getting the last short of the day at the 2726.50 which went for +5 points on 1st scale and the rest was taken off before the close for an early finish at +6 points





=========================================================================


March 19th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )


Today In the prep I was stuck between the sells at 2752 and longs at 2735. so said I can take the longs at 2735 to 2733 if I get permission or structure for demand.
But will take the sells at 2753 with out permission, but if they fail I will buy up to the 2762 with the sells at 2755 being sells to get long.

Below the 2727 I will be looking for nothing nut shorts down to the 2710  where I can get long to get short again,, down to the 2700.

If the open is above the 2746 and we go down first I will look to buy the 2745 
If we open below the 2738 I will look to sell the 27438 to 2740

If we open in between the 2746 and 2738 and go up first I will short the 2743 to 2745. If we go down first I will look to buy the 2740 to 2738 any lower and I am buying anyway based on permission or structure



Chart Update 1



Chart Update 2


Out Come

First long at 2740 and 2738 using open concept were both stop outs After the market opened at 2745.
and as I said
'If we open in between the 2746 and 2738 and go up first I will short the 2743 to 2745. If we go down first I will look to buy the 2740 to 2738 any lower and I am buying anyway based on permission or structure '

Trade three, was the 2734 Note: first scale area was possible new supply so this was my clue to tale 1st scale at the 2739. and remainders stopped out at break even. This was also using potential of the open concept as permission.

Fourth trade long was off the area we talked about in Prep room

'so said I can take the longs at 2735 to 2733 if I get permission or structure for demand '

This did have permission, waited for test of overnight low before taking longs.
Went to 1st scale and stopped out at break even on remainders.


Fifth trade was short at what was now deferentially new supply at 2739
This was the trade of the day, the down move prior was the confirmation needed for the switch from Longs to shorts as new major supply was present.

as said in prep

'if we get below the 2730 I will have nothing but shorts all way down to 2710.'
added to existing short at 2729 and again at 2726 see white arrows



Market got to the 2710 area where I have been saying for a few days now that this area needs permission, along with the 2703 and at both locations we had no permission meaning we had no reason to enter a long.. so I added one final short at the 2715 pull-back

Price then pushed down to the 2700 where I said I do not need permission..

Trade Six. @2702

The first longs went to first scale +4.50 and remainders taken out at break-even,

Trade Seven @2700

Great trade for 1st scale +4.25 and second scale +10 and trailer off at +7

Trade Eight @ 2698

was a Full stop out

Trade Nine @ 2698

This long was another great long with 1st scale at +5 2nd scale at +10 and 3rd scale taken off after closing rally at 2718 for 19 points

Job done





 =========================================================================

March 16th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )




Today In the prep I wanted to get short at the 2760 so was looking for a pull-back off the open to get short.

The goal was to see price head to the 2751 where If I was short I would need permission to get long but If I was not short I could take it with out permission.

If the 2751 failed then I would look for short all way down to the 2735 with the demand at 2748, 2745 and 2740 all being longs to get short and all needing permission.

I said if price was to fail to go lower at the 2760 and head higher I would look for longs on the pull-backs suggesting that may come in around the 2760 to 2757.

If we was to open at above the 2758.75 I would expect price to head above the 2760 and into the 2762 but as we have no supply up there that give us no reason to get short therefore longs would still be on the cards
if we open between the 2758.25 to 2753.00 and go up first that is reinforcing the shorts at the 2760 and possibly at the 2759.

if we was to open below the 2753 then shorts again at the 2759 or any new supply that came developed on the down move.



Out Come

Well considering I wanted to finish early I just had to much fun,,

Started the day with a Short based of the open as we opened at the 2756.25 which was below the 2728.25 so as I said I will short the 2760, well it did go for a 4 point swing and that was enough for me to go to break even along with the fact that we was at minor demand so this ended up being a break-even trade.

Now as I said above the 2760 and I will be looking for longs and as I said they will come in at the 2760 to 2757 and sure enough price went to the 2758 and there was two attempts here with first being a full stop out but the second was a nice trade for +5 on first and +7 on second at a FO Level as target, and remaining contract out at 2762.25 for 3.5 points
Then the market shifted on me and headed back down to the 2757 and this was the same trade as before and worked well for 4.25 on first and remaining taken out at Break-even.
The next trade was really a long to get short and I had to wait for the rewards to be right which is why the entry came right on the low and not before,, anywhere else and the reward was not enough, so the entry had to be right as we was trading into new supply, this ended p being a nice 1st scale trade with the rest being taken off to get short, the short was taken at the new supply at 2762 This was a Friday sell off trade and worked well into the close.
That's the end of what I have to say has been a hard week. But all in all very happy.

Have a great weekend.




 =========================================================================


March 15th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



Today In the prep My goal is to get short around the 2758 or the 2761. with the 2761 needing permission.
The goal was to see price trade back don to the 2751 and the 2747 to 2745 where we have a demand zone for longs but this is a buy to get short, and does need permission.

If we trade below the 2745 then shorts are on the cards down to the 2736 but the market mat stop at the 2740 but this is a buy to still get short area. While the 2736 is not.
If the 2736 to 2733 hold the sellers off and buys do work this should be able to push price back to the e2750 and may be higher to the 2758.

Below the 2733 and shorts are all to play for and long zones are longs to get short, with the expectation for shorts going all the way to the 2710 to 2700

Above the 2763 and will be looking for any reason for longs to the 2772 where I can get short but only to get long, above the 2773 and longs are back on the cards to the 2780

If we open above the 2760 then I can look to buy the 2757
Open below the 2755 and I can look to sell the 2758.

If we open between the 2760 and 2755 and:

  • go up first I will sell the 2761 assuming we open below it or the 2758 assuming we open below that.
  • Go down first all I can do is buy the 2747




Update:



Out Come

Well a busy day in the ES today.
As you can see by the chart below I have broke the day down into two parts due to context changing as the day went on.

As I said if we open above the 2760 I can look for long but if we open below it I will short the 2761.
Well we opened right at the 2760 so it was a neutral open which did not help at all.
I still wanted to short the 2761 so had to rely on Order Flow, and this went to 1st scale, remember the aim of the 1st scale is to get as much from the 5 point swing so here the target was 4.75 points and the 2nd scale was at the orange demand level at 2751, as this level was dynamic it actually changed to 2752 as price came down towards it so the 2nd target was reduced by a point but that worked out well as price headed higher from the 2751.50, then the remaining contract was taken out at the 2726

This was the trade of the day, should have gave up then,, oh well live and learn..

The next two trades at the same level of 2761 both this time having permission and both only going for 1st scale before remaining contract being taken out at Break even

Then as the market shot higher to this level again we had no valid entry so passed on the shorts again and then as we went pass the 2763 I was looking for longs an this is when I updated the blog with the new levels,, see right had side of chart.

I said in the update I had risky long at 2763 and 2754.75..
The long at 2763 did not work and was a full stop out, price then headed lower passing right trough the 2760 with no reason to get long, then it headed to the next level at 2756.75 where the long did work for 1st scale before heading back down for an second attempt, this was a full stop out as price then continued lower, the long at the risky level of 2754.75 did have an entry but could not be take due to limited reward into overhead supply.

This was a good thing as price went much lower below the 2752.50 as I illustrated in the update and from there looking for shorts and longs are to get short,,
Unfortunately there was not valid short so that means the long to get short can be take at the 2745 and this did have permission right on the low, perfect.

This went to the new level of supply at the 2751.75 and headed for down towards the new lows but just missed , however 1st scale was hit and as price went back up the remaining contract are taken out at Break even. Then as price headed higher there was a new short at the 2753 here two attempts was made with the 1st being a stop out and the 2nd working to 1st scale.






 =========================================================================




March 14th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



Today In the prep room I Said that it was a neutral day, but was looking to short the 2786 area if we get there. 
I also said if the  2777 is broken to the down side I will look to short a pullback to the 2777. 
I also said if we trade above the 2788 I will look to buy a pullback to the 2806.
but if we was to get structure for supply at the 2798 I can then sell that.
If price was to trade lower form the 2777 I would expect it to trade to the 2763 where I can look for longs, but if we was to get structure for demand at the 2770 area I can buy there.
If price was to trade below the 2757 I said I would look for any reason to get short down to the 2740 but if we get structure for demand at the 2745 I can then buy there.

If we was to open above the 2780 I can buy as long as the open is  not to near the demand zone at 2779 to 2781, 
if we open inside the 2779 to 2771 and go up first I can short the 2777 to 2779
if we go down first I would have to wait for longs at the 2763 or if we get structure to demand at the 2770 area this also applied for the market opened below the 2771




Out Come



See Chart


 =========================================================================


March 13th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



Today in the prep room I said was looking for longs around the 2793  and if that filed I would short down to the 2787 to 2786 and then look for longs there which did not need permission.

I also said that the location of the open could tell me if I can get short or long.
as you can see by attached chart I said if we open inside the 2801 to 2793 and go up first I an get short  or if we go down first I can get long. 

If we open above the 2801 I would expect it to go higher above the 2804 so shorts at the 2804 would be risky and best to wait for it to go higher, and could even look for longs if we go down first.

If we open below the 2793 I expect it to trade below the 2789.25 and shorts would be OK if we went up first off the open, and longs would need to be taken lower down below the 2789.

As you can see by the red and blue line on the chart I said if we trade below the  2783 I would look for any reason to be short and if we trade above the 2806 I would look for any reason to be long





Out Come



Today Is a good reason why we do not give up after a few stop outs.
The open today was above the 2800.75 which means we expect it to at least head above the overnight high,, so no shorts until we get above the ON High.
We did need permission at the 2805 which we did in fact get and the trade was right on what we call a T2 zone so was OK to now we have taken ON high out.
Had two attempts with the last working and headed down to the demand zone at 2793. where the longs are longs to stay long and did not need permission.
Well again two attempts here an both stop outs.
Now we did get below the 2792 and I said I can look for shorts to the 2787 if that happens but now joy, the shorts dis not develop  so waited for the longs at the 2787 to 2783 and here the first was a stop out with the second being a break even and then finally the 3rd was a winner to first scale. 
But then we fell below and the remainder was taken out at break even.
I said in prep if we get below the 2782 then I would look for any reason to get short down to the 2763.50.
This 
again two attempts her with the last one finally working for a nice profit.
A hard day but well worth the effort.







=========================================================================

March 12th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



Well today I said the market was saying higher, however the only place I could get Long was at the 2785.75.
So if price was going there we may be able to get short but would let the open tell us what to do.
As you can see on the chart the blue line indicate what we can do based on the location of the open (blue dot)  It looked like we was going to open below the 2796.25 which meant I would look for shorts at the 2798 to 2800.
if price headed to the 2804 I would need permission to take that short and above that I will be looking for longs to the 2820. 
At the 2820 I can take shorts but only to get long (S = L) and the shorts do need permission.

If the shorts do work at the 2800 and we do head lower I still need to look for longs at the 2785 but if they fail I will short down to the 2763.





Out Come



Well to the Open helped us again today, as I said if we open below the 2796.25 I could short the 2798 to 2800.
Price did head up off the open and shorts taken at the 2799 and again at the 2801 which push the market down t the demand I had marked as a long that did not need permission.
This again gave two attempts with the second one working very nicely.








=========================================================================




March 9th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )


Today I said because we was trading at the 2760 at the time of the prep and that was above demand but below supply ( between the 2757 and 2761) I said I would wait for price to get above the 2763 for the longs or below the 2756 for shorts.
BUT I also said if the open is above the 2756 I can buy on a pullback to the 2760 to 2756. (See pink lines on chart)

I said the supply at the 2773 need permission to short and if that had no permission any longs would be held to the 2784..




 Out Come



So the open gave us the trade we was looking for, the market opened at the 2759.75 which was above the 2756 so the long at the 2760 to 2756 could be taken, there was two opportunists for the longs, one at the 2757 and another on a re test at 2757.50.
As said in prep we expect this to head to old market highs but the 2773 was first zone of supply and we could get short there to get long if we had permission which we did not so hold longs to the 2784, which are again shorts to get long, so again we need permission which we did have this time but only at the 2786 so by that point supply had been broken and no longer valid, so look for old highs at 2789...





 =========================================================================

March 8th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



Today we said that the market looked like it wanted to go higher again so we can look for longs to the 2755- 2757 area  where we will look for shorts, There is also a potability that we may get permission around the 2746 for a short but that is a short to still get long.

if the market breaks the 2760 -  2762 then we will expect higher prices and longs are longs to stay long while shorts are shorts go get long.

Below the 2727 and we would expect price to trade to the 2700 so longs are longs to get short while shorts are to stay short..  

We did say that if we open above the 2737 that we can take a long at the 2735.50 area of demand. but if we open between the 2737 - 2730 we can take a long but at the 2729 or 2727 as long as we do not open to near to them.





 Out Come

As we said in prep
'if we open above the 2737 that we can take a long at the 2735.50 area of demand.'

That did work for a nice 6 point swing to first target. however price then went lower.

I said in the room that:

'If the 2729 broke I could not sell down to the 2727 but will look to buy both areas as they did not need permission, but if the 2727 broke then things change and we are heading lower so shorts are on the cards.'

Well these levels held all day with with the first long hitting +10 the 2nd hitting +6 the 3rd was a stop out and the 4th long was a nice +17 points  right into the first management area for trailers at 2743...
 





 =========================================================================

March 7th 2018
Today in the Free Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )




Today we said that the market looked like it wanted to go higher to the 2718 but we can only take shorts at the 18 if we get structure. so would expect it to head to the 2723 where we can short but with permission.  
if the shorts fail at 2723 we can look to get log to the 2728 or 2732 where we do not need permission for the shorts.

we did say if we open in-between 2703 and 2691 and go down first we can look for longs at the 2699 area,, which at the time of writing has happened.





 Out Come

As you can see the market basically followed the expectation



 
=========================================================================

The 2018 V-Zones Boot Camp Starts 7th April


Well its that time again when we open up the Free Prep Room for 4 weeks ready for the Start of the Boot Camp.

The boot Camp will be starting on 7th April and to learn more please use the link to the right to view the 2018 webinar recording or click here.

You can also join us daily in the Free Market Prep Room and to join each morning simply use the link to the right  or click here.

I look forward to seeing you in the room.

Regards
Vic






March 16th 2017

Update of the last weeks trades as covered in members Prep room




March 15th 2017

As covered in members Prep room






March 14th 2017

As covered in members Prep room





March 13th 2017

As covered in members Prep room





March 10th 2017
Did not trade this day







March 9th 2017

As covered in members Prep room






March 8th 2017

Today in the Members  Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )




Today we said we could look for both longs and shorts but the short really did need permission. 
We also said that if price opens above the 2368 we will expect price to head up to the 2372.50 and if we pull-back first we can get long at demand.

This again is what happened, price opened at the 2370 and went down to demand at the  2367.75 for a long up to the 2371, however here we did not have any permission for any shorts.
but as the market developed and then went lower we had a nice short location at the 2371.50 but was nit until the 4th attempt of the highs that we had permission for the shorts 

 





=========================================================================
March 7th 2017

Today in the Members  Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )




Today was basically the same as Monday in that we was looking for the longs at the 2367 again and we did say if we had permission we could take shorts but the shorts are shorts to get long .
we also said that if the market opens   below the 71.25 we will expect price to head down to the 67.50 so no longs until we get there.
That's just what happened and we had two longs with the forst being a stop out but the second giving a nice 1st scale and then a short came in with permission. back down to look for the longs at the 2367 




=========================================================================


March 6th 2017

Today in the Members Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )


I will not be posting every day from now on, but will update with daily trades.

The comments from todays member prep room had  us looking for longs \t the 2367.50.  
We did say we could get short if the open agreed but that never happened today.
So the longs came in at the 2369 and the 2367  




=========================================================================



March 2nd 2017

Today in the Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



In the prep today we said:


Basically the open will dictate what I can do today off the open.
If we open above the 92.50 I can look for HIGH RISK longs at the 92.50 or better still the 90.50
 
 
If we open below the 90.50 I can look for HIGH RISKshorts at the 90.50 or better still the 92.50

If price goes up to the 2400 and then falls back down can then look for longs at the 2392 area again, but if pric then goes below the 2390 we will look for shorts down to the 2367



 



Out Come

 
Today In the prep we said:

If we open above the 92.50 I can look for HIGH RISK longs at the 92.50 or better still the 90.50

If we open below the 90.50 I can look for HIGH RISK shorts at the 90.50 or better still the 92.50


Well the market did open above the 2395.50 and came right to the 92.50 to 90.50 and had us looking for the Longs bit as we said in the Prep we would need permission which we did not get,,, that was lucky as the market fell

Then we said i the Prep room,

But if price then goes below the 2390 we will look for shorts down to the 2367

Low and behold price tested back to the 90.50 and we could take the shorts as we said in the prep this would not need permission
We had several nice add on on the way down also


=========================================================================



March 1st 2017

Today in the Prep room.  ( E-mini S&P Only )



In the prep today we said:


Basically there was no opportunity today until price gave new structured supply so we can short down to the 2363 for a long.
We do not buy new highs so we will stay out until new supply develops
 



 


Out Come

 
No Trades today




Pages