Enrollment Form

Copy the text below or print this page, complete the form, and email it to Vic at: vzoney@gmail.com


V-Zones Trading


£500 Member Referral Form


Know someone who could benefit from The V-Zones Trading Course

Introduce them to us, and if they enroll in our £2,500 course, you’ll receive a £500 referral reward, subject to the terms and availability of the Member Referral Programme.

Your Details

Full name:­________________________________



V-Zone Member ID #:______________________


Email address:____________________________


The Person You're Referring



Full name:_______________________________


Email address:____________________________


Phone number (optional):___________________


Tell Us a Little More

How do you know this person?

Friend

Colleague

Professional contact

Other: __________________





Have you spoken to them about The V-Zones Course?



Yes

No



Confirmation



Please confirm the following before submitting:

I confirm that I have permission from this person to share their contact details with [Company Name] for the purpose of contacting them about [Course Name].

I understand that the referral must be submitted before the referred person purchases the course.

I understand that the £500 referral reward is payable only after the referred student has completed enrollment and the applicable refund/cooling-off period has expired.

I understand that there is no set limit on the number of people I can refer, but that the Member Referral Program is limited to 30 course enrollments per year.

I understand that referral rewards are subject to the availability of the annual course places and that no referral reward will be payable once all 30 course enrollments have been reached for that program year.

I understand that referrals are subject to the terms of the Member Referral Program.





I Confirm:



Sign:_______________________________



Print: ______________________________



Date: ______________________________





Thank you! We’ll confirm your referral submission by email shortly.

Pages